Saturday 21 August 2010

Friday Night was Sew-In...

and I almost missed it...I got in just in time...meaning no time for preparation, so I went with continuing A Gardner's Journal for the Stitch-A-Long...the second stitchery for the August block, Block D...


OK, I admit it...I didn't do ALL the stitchery last night...it was already half done and I finished it off today, but Friday Night Sew-In certainly contributed to getting it done. Next step is to construct the block...I had a bit of a calendar challenge on Friday and thought that it was the end of August already and I was in danger of being behind again...but nope, that would be Next Week so crisis averted...I don't have an OPAM finish for August either...better get my skates on...

Thanks again to Heidi and Bobbi for again hosting Friday Night Sew-In.

Happy Stitching...

No comments: