Friday 25 February 2011

Bunny Hop...

The post people have done their job and delivered this little candlemat over to Shell at The Raspberry Rabbits...



Made using a Bareroots pattern which when I saw it screamed "Shell" to me so I had to...

It would have helped A Lot if I had remembered to take a proper photo of it Before putting it into the mail box to wing it's way across the oceans but no, all I have is this crappy not even ironed snapped with the mobile phone job...Shell has a much better photo on her blog...ironed mat, taken with a proper camera, all the niceties observed...
Enjoy your mat Shell, it made me happy to stitch it for you...

Happy Stitching...

5 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Annette,

It was lovely to discover your beautiful blog and see your gorgeous needlework.
I have come across from Shells blog and love the sweet bunny candlemat that you made her.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Mistea said...

Mmm very pretty - bunnies so appropriate.
Love the colours.

Jeanette said...

Love this mat. Beautiful colours. Which Bareroots pattern please as i'd love to make one. Thanks. Hugs,

Kerry said...

Very cute little mat. What a great idea, the pattern was just made for your project.

Grethe said...

Lovely bunnies,love the different patterns from Bareroots!
You are very good with felt/wool:-)