Saturday 16 April 2011

April FNSI...

Again not great and wonderous despite illusions to the contrary...I sort of...well...um...fell asleep on the couch!!  One minute watching Sex and the City, cruising blogs and slowly stitching away and the next...um...well...not...so out to it I didn't even hear the phone messaging away and it is set to Loud!...oh well...P-faff didn't get to play along as I thought she might but I did get my fifth stitchery finished for the 'Tis The Season Stitch-A-Long...



Finishing Santa & The Goose (top right) was the first project on last night's list and that at least happened...

I'm not going to put the blocks together until all the stitcheries are done...this is a little bit contrary to Chookyblue's plan but as I'm using 12 different fabrics for the inner borders and a variegated thread I want to see how the colours in the thread fall before I play with layout and audition the inner border fabrics to see which one wants to go with which stitchery.

3 comments:

Mistea said...

Hey those blocks are looking pretty all together there. Smart move waiting to put the borders on. Almost half way already that one will go quickly.
Hope you get some more stitching in tomorrow.

Chookyblue...... said...

Hey how funny...........I do that all the time.....start dozing on the lounge.....the stitcheries look great..........I have to trace some more off so might get that done today...........no worries tracing all the blocks first........the plan is just a guide for those who need one........

Kerry said...

WOW, good going on the stitcheries.
You obviously really needed the nap!
can't wait to see the quilt when it's finished.