Thursday 21 April 2011

Just Darling...

This time last year I was in Adelaide having a wonderful time at Inspired Stitches - have to wait until July this year *sigh*...anyhow...in honour of the 1 year anniversary of that trip...I finished...
...Just Darling...a bucket bag by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches fame who was one of the fabulous tutors that weekend...isn't the stitchery just so very cute...Natalie's designs are so whimsical...not really so much a bag for toting along but a great size for having by the couch with a project in...it would make a great knitting holder if I could be bothered knitting...or a great crochet project holder if I could be bothered crocheting...I can't so it won't be filled with woolly creations any time soon...

Another project ticked off and two OPAM finishes for April...now if I can continue on with this finishing lark and not start anything new...but that could be a bit boring so I'm not taking the don't start anything new too seriously, a girl's go to keep her options open after all...

Happy Stitching...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its beautiful Annette so cute makes me want to make one too,lol.

Kerry said...

Lovely job on the bag. :).
Well done on the 2 finishes for April. Perhaps a third???

Grethe said...

Sweet small bags,lovely finishes for OPAM:-)
Love the blog-lay out you use!