Tuesday 17 May 2011

And Sometimes It Just Doesn't Happen...

So at the beginning of last week my wall of projects for the week looked like this...

And at the end of the week...it looked like this...
What? You can't tell the difference??  Oh that would be because...Yep, exactly the same...not a stitch was stitched...not a needle needled...not a pin pinned...it was the week of the sewing room with no sewing...oh well, let's just put that one down to...couldn't be bothered and move right along...I'd better do better this week, if nothing else I need to get the project done for the Daylesford Craft Experience swap...that would be the small square of green fabric with the yellow floss...

Hope your week was more productive than mine - not too difficult, all you had to do really was pick up a needle, didn't even have to use it to achieve more than I did...ha ha ha

Happy Stitching...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont despair Annette you will have a better week this week i am sure.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I actually did get something done. That is very rare for me!

Mistea said...

sometimes the needle Gods work that way.
Found my Daylesford piece again this week - no thoughts on it yet though.
Enjoy this weeks stitching - maybe a new project??

BubzRugz said...

Hi, I came by to see what you have been up to...what lovely, lovely projects... I will be back for inspiration....
Hugz