Tuesday 14 June 2011

Long Weekend Wheeling...

It was the Queen's Birthday long weekend this week...and after all, I've only got a zillion UFO's to choose from, so what did I do...start something new of course!...

Take a charm pack which has been sitting on the shelf waiting patiently for ages...(edited to a slideshow)...
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow
Fun and easy...I used the method for making quarter square triangles that Tonya posted...works a treat...a plan evolved as I was making the pinwheels...what? I didn't have a plan to start with, how surprising! Not!!..maybe the project to work on if I sign up for Friday Night Sew-In which is this week...


And so what is on the wall this week...

The pinwheels...Bumb'le Bee which currently has an "issue" requiring reverse sewing - grrrr I obviously wasn't concentrating properly...and another find from the quilt top cupboard - 30's repros scotty dogs...


But for now, it's back to work...drat...


Happy Stitching...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Annette they look great and i love the fabric

Kerry said...

Yummy looking pinwheels. Love Figtree fabrics, and they look great in your pinwheel wall.

Miss Hillbilly said...

Love that pinwheel wall!