Saturday 27 August 2011

Bumb'le Happy Dancing...

There is a little happy dancing happening in my sewing room right about now...the central medallion for Bumb'le Bee is...
all stitched together! (for the purposes of photo pinned to actual background fabric) Cue wild applause and general merry making...what? a bit of an overkill? probably, but I'm just a wee bit happy to finally have it together (what you can do when you obsess for a week on one thing)...now I can actually unpin it from the design board...wahoo!!!! Next step is hexie papers to be popped out and ironing/starching to take place so it can be appliqued to shown background but that can happen another day...

Oh and the TAFE assignment was duly delivered yesterday...so that is two ticks this week for "just get it done will you" tasks...cue more happy dancing... :)

Happy Stitching...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am happily dancing around for you Annette,lol,so glad you have acheived so much.
Are you going to Werribee quilt in sep 10th ?

Fiona said...

No wonder you are happy dancing.. it's great.. .and to have done that and the TAFE assignment.... I hope the dancing includes waving the arms wildly and kicking feet as high as possible.....
Hugz

Miss Hillbilly said...

I bet you are celebrating; What a LOT of work. It looks fantastic!

Mistea said...

Hope nothing was damaged with all that dancing - I just read Fiona's comment!
Funny how focussing gets things moving - love the dimensions in those hexie diamonds, I think I could get lost in that maze.
Well done on the assignment too - guess you can save your excellent excuse for next time!

Kerry said...

Well done for finishing the centre part of the hexie quilt. Definately time for some dancing. Perhaps a nice cup of tea and a biscuit to celebrate? I'm having one for you!

Angie said...

That is awesome!! I absolutely love it---maybe I should make some more little hexies...I have ADD LOL I want to make one of everything that I see on everybody's blog... :D