Saturday 6 August 2011

Kilmore Quilters Group Raffle Quilt...

I've been asked how to get a ticket for the Kilmore Quilters award winning Group Quilt?

Well, I can help with that.

I have the Paypal to collect the money and then I can either scan the ticket and send you a pic or for the addition of the cost of a stamp mail tickets out.  So here's how it would work.

Tickets are $2.00 each.  If you would like to buy tickets leave me a comment on this post and I will email you to sort out the details...how many tickets you want, your info for the ticket stub/s, my paypal email...once the deposit is received I will organise your tickets and forward to you.  If you can't leave a comment send me an email at jindiscottage(at)gmail(dot)com.

So, if you would like the chance to have your name called as the lucky recipient of an Award Winning Blue Ribbon quilt comment away...

Oh, by the way, it is drawn at our quilt show which is in October...

1 comment:

Melody said...

Thank you so much for these posts, I couldn't make it to the quilt show so it was great to see these photos