Wednesday 6 June 2012

Desperately Seeking...

A quilty friend is hunting high and low for a copy of a pattern last seen in 2002...another friend put the call out on Squilters (Aust/NZ yahoo list) but no bites yet so I thought, hey, let's ask Blogland, after all you never do know...

Here is her plea...

Good afternoon everyone,
I am hoping somebody out there will be able to help me. I am in search for a pattern that is no longer in print, what I am keeping my fingers crossed for is that one of you wonderful, wonderful ladies, or your quilting friends will have a copy that I could buy from you, or at least pay for a copy to be taken. ( I know that it is not the  thing to do, to make copies, but this pattern is no longer available and as far as I can find out the company is no longer in business). The pattern is 'EYE CANDY' and was produced by CRAFTCO. (It was available very early on-2002! from Quiltsmith in NSW ).  I saw it in an old [Australian] Patchwork and Quilting magazine.
Thankyou all in anticipation.

If anyone has a copy, or knows of a copy, please email me at jindiscottage(at)gmail(dot)com and I can put you in touch with each other.

Happy stitching...

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Hope you find it...
Hugz

Shay said...

I cant help but I hope one turns up!

Elyte said...

I have some old copies of the magazine dating back to 2002. Maybe I can help if given a bit more information.